These high-protein yogurt popsicles are the PERFECT spring snack. Simple, sweet and only 4 ingredients. Bring these treats to your next barbecue, picnic, or simply enjoy as a snack around the house!
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain, non-fat
- ½ cup milk 1% or skim
- ½ cup regular or instant oats
- 1 cup mixed berry
- Mix together the milk and yogurt.
- Divide the mixture between your popsicle molds.
- Place a few berries into each mold.
- Divide the ½ cup oatmeal among each mold.
- Place a wooden ice cream stick into each mold and place the popsicles into the freezer for at least 4 hours before eating.
- To remove the popsicles, run the mound under a little hot water until they come loose.
This recipe comes courtesy of My Bariatric Solutions.