Did you know? Culinary historians believe eggnog dates all the way back to medieval times! Many years later, the recipe has evolved into this delicious bariatric treat.
Snuggle up next to the fireplace with this warm and creamy low-carb eggnog!
- 1 egg
- 4 packets natural no calorie sweetener
- 1 teaspoon sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/4 cup cold unsweet almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg more if desired
- Place in a small blender (or whatever blender you have) the egg, sweetener, and sugar-free vanilla syrup. Blend on high for 30-60 seconds until thoroughly blended.
- Add cold almond milk and blend for another 30-60 seconds.
- Pour into serving glasses and sprinkle a good amount of nutmeg on top. Enjoy!
This recipe comes courtesy of Bariatric Food Coach.